The GCS type low-voltage withdrawable switchgear is used for power generation and power supply systems with a three-phase AC frequency of 50Hz, a rated working voltage of 400V (690V), and a rated current of 4000A and below, as well as for centralized control and capacitance compensation of power distribution and motors. Widely used in power plants, petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, textile, high-rise buildings, and other places, it can also be used in large power plants, petrochemical systems, and other places with high automation and computer interface requirements.
This product meets the requirements of GB7251.1-1997 "Low voltage switchgear and control equipment" and JB/T9661-1999 "Low voltage withdrawable switchgear"
1. The frame is made of 8MF type open steel, and modules E=20mm and 100mm are installed on the main frame Φ The 9.2mm installation hole makes frame assembly flexible and convenient.
2. The functional rooms of the switchgear are isolated from each other, and their compartments are divided into functional unit rooms, busbar rooms, and cable rooms. The functions of each compartment are relatively independent.
3. The horizontal busbar is arranged horizontally behind the cabinet to enhance its resistance to electrical forces, which is a basic measure to ensure that the main circuit has high short-circuit strength.
4. The design of the cable compartment makes it very convenient for cables to enter and exit both up and down.
5. The modulus of drawer height is 160mm. The drawer changes only in height dimensions, while its width and depth dimensions remain unchanged. Drawers with the same functional unit have good interchangeability. The rated current of the unit circuit is 400A and below.
6. The drawer panel has clear markings for opening, closing, testing, and withdrawing positions. The drawer unit is equipped with a mechanical interlocking device. 1 drawer unit as the main body, with both withdrawable and fixed features, which can be mixed and combined for any use.
7. The protection level of the cabinet is IP30IP40 and can also be selected according to user needs.