Sheet metal chassis processing is a general term for the processing methods of chassis and cabinets, which is the processing method for achieving chassis and cabinet products. The processing of sheet metal chassis not only requires the structural process of the chassis and cabinet, but also has strict requirements for the surface treatment of the product.
For the processing of sheet metal chassis, a good image of the product is also important, which needs to be achieved through standardized operations during processing and subsequent surface treatment.
There are also standards for the acceptance of various processes and components in the processing of sheet metal chassis. The following points must be noted:
1. Sheet metal cabinets are not allowed to have visible tilting or local tilting or twisting. The verticality between the frame column and the base is less than 1.5mm. During the inspection, the upper surface of the base is used as the reference, and the inner edge surface of the upper end of the upright pole is used as the measurement point.
2. The parallelism between the top frame and the base is less than 1mm. The monitoring points are the upper surface of the base and the lower surface of the top frame, and are mutually referenced. It can also be detected by measuring the length of the diagonal of the six sides, with a difference of no more than 2.5mm. For those with a middle partition, the parallelism between the top frame and the base can be relaxed to 1.5mm, and the parallelism between the middle partition and the top frame or base can be less than 1mm.
3. The absolute value of the difference between the diagonal lines of the upper and lower bounding boxes is less than 1.5mm.
4. The columns should not be twisted, and the parallelism between the intersection lines of each column and the upper and lower bounding boxes and the adjacent planes of the bounding boxes should be less than 0.5mm.
5. The working surface composed of the left and right slides on the same layer supporting the plug-in box should have a parallelism of 1mm relative to the surface of the base, and the absolute difference in gap between adjacent panels after the plug-in box is installed should not exceed 0.6mm.
The compliant operation during the production process brings convenience to the surface treatment in the later stage, without the need for repair. By spraying paint or plastic, good visual effects can be achieved, and the service life of the product can be effectively extended.