MNS low-voltage drawer cabinet is applicable to the control and distribution system with AC 50 (60) Hz and rated voltage 380 (400) V, and is applicable to power users such as power plants, power stations, industrial and mining enterprises, as well as power conversion, distribution and control of power distribution equipment, motor control, reactive capacitance compensation and lighting. This cabinet type has a unique maintenance-free insulation transfer structure. The following describes its performance characteristics and cabinet structure characteristics:
1. The functional unit adopts modular design with compact structure. It can combine drawer units of different modules at will, and can accommodate more functional units in a smaller space. The drawer unit has strong interchangeability.
2. The cabinet is divided into device drawer compartment, cable compartment, bus compartment and secondary terminal compartment according to the function of primary and secondary circuits. The compartments are separated by grounded steel plates and specially designed flame-retardant insulating functional plates. There is no exposed charged body, which ensures the equipment operation and personal safety of personnel.
Cabinet structure features
1) The enclosure protection grade shall not be lower than IP40 and shall have good natural ventilation structure. For harsh environment, its protection level can reach IP54.
2) The cabinets can be placed side by side or back to back. When not placed back to back, the door is opened on both sides for easy maintenance.
3) There are various ways of incoming and outgoing lines, which can be designed as up-in and up-out, up-in and down-out, down-in and down-out, and down-in and up-out for users to choose at will.
4) The unit drawer of the device is 8E (200 × 600mm) is the basic functional unit, which can select 8E/4, 8E/2, 8E, 12E, 16E, 20E, 24E, 36E and other functional units, and the whole cabinet is 72E in size.
4. The drawer is equipped with a mechanical interlock device, which can be locked in the working position, test position and disconnection position.
5. The functional unit can be made into drawer type or fixed interval type according to user requirements.
6. The main bus can be arranged at the rear or top according to the incoming and outgoing lines.
The performance characteristics and structural characteristics of MNS low-voltage drawer cabinet will be explained here. If you have any doubts or questions about this, please come to our website http://www.tongyuhengcheng.com Ask!