What is the electrical package design specifically? The complete electrical design is to purchase equipment, materials, equipment management and data management according to the requirements of the design drawings.
The complete electrical equipment refers to the circuit system unit made in the box or cabinet, and the user can only connect the external access. Complete set design mainly refers to the use of relevant electrical components to form a complete electrical function of electrical equipment, which is divided into high-voltage complete set and low-voltage complete set.
Common low-voltage complete sets of equipment include distribution box, distribution board (cabinet), box-type substation, low-voltage junction box, etc. Generally, they are some switchgear, which mainly use knife switch, air switch, fuse, etc.
Primary maintenance of complete electrical equipment
(1) Check whether the bus and its down lead are firm.
(2) Check whether the secondary circuit wiring is firm, whether the fuse is intact, and shake the insulation resistance.
(3) Inspection of capacitor cabinet: when no capacitor is disconnected from the air switch, conduct action test on the capacitor controller, which should be connected first and then disconnected, and adjust the threshold of overvoltage protection, under-current protection and switching.
(4) All indicators shall be in good condition. Check and adjust the leakage switch, thermal relay, relay and multi-function meter of the circuit breaker.
(5) Check whether the indicator light is normal, whether the switch position of the controller is normal, whether the operation is normal, and whether the closing of the mechanical interlocking part is reliable after manual commissioning.
(6) Check whether the fasteners of each soft starter and frequency converter are loose.
Secondary maintenance of complete electrical equipment
(1) Check whether the drawer switch can be pushed in or pulled out flexibly, whether the mechanical locking is reliable, and whether the contactor contact is in good condition.
(2) Check whether the elasticity of each blade in the circuit breaker is normal and whether the arc extinguishing device is intact.
(3) Check whether the connecting nut of each cable head is tightened.
(4) After the main switch of the receiving cabinet and the contact cabinet is disconnected, it should be able to shake it out flexibly or with a special shake handle. The secondary terminals of all transformers shall be in good contact, fastened without looseness, and the primary and secondary wires shall be free of mildew.
According to the different requirements of customers and the product characteristics of our factory, the complete set of switchgear is designed, and some elements and other facilities are designed and adjusted according to customer requirements. The major work will be to modify the products of our factory greatly according to the special requirements of customers. Come to our website for more relevant content http://www.tongyuhengcheng.com consulting service