It is believed that many non professional personnel are not easy to distinguish between imitation Rittal cabinets and ordinary cabinets. So today, I will analyze the differences between the two.
Generally speaking, it is a product that imitates German Rittal cabinets. Rittal cabinets require a high level of surface treatment and protection compared to other products. However, nowadays, most of the products used in China are imitation Rittal cabinets. The main reason is that the original Rittal cabinets are too expensive, and the imitation Rittal cabinets are much cheaper, but their functions are the same. In fact, at present, imitation Rittal cabinets are generally produced by better and more professional manufacturers in China. Therefore, the market share of imitation Rittal cabinets in the domestic market has already surpassed that of genuine German Rittal cabinets.
Therefore, as long as the requirements of most domestic enterprises are not very strict, generally speaking, the imitation of Rittal cabinets can completely meet the needs of the enterprise.
1. Rittal cabinets can be divided into three major series in terms of structure: ES cabinet (50 fold profile cabinet), PS cabinet (9 fold profile cabinet), and TS cabinet (16 fold profile cabinet). The major feature is that Rittal cabinets are constructed using profile materials. Firstly, the structure of the cabinet is welded, and then the top plate, bottom plate, side plate, door panel, and device panel are fixed with screws. This advantage is that the modular structure of the commodity is convenient to use;
2. The product is beautiful. The cabinet seeks a complete concept from the use and appearance of industrial products, and a standardized and scientific supporting plan has been formed from the planning of sheet metal structure and the allocation and application of accessories;
3. Convenient use. The planning of internal longitudinal beams, columns, beams, routing lines, and their own molded holes makes the user's device seem handy and convenient;
4. Robust, durable, safe, and reliable Rittal cabinet construction ensures a stable structure, and a single cabinet can bear a load of 2000 KG without fear of installing any bulky equipment;
5. A simulated Rittal cabinet is separated from carbon steel and stainless steel in terms of data. The default thickness is 2.0mm for the door plate, 2.5mm for the device plate, and 1.5mm for the cabinet body;
6. The surface treatment of carbon steel implicitly refers to the phosphating primer treatment before plastic spraying, while the surface treatment of stainless steel implicitly refers to the wire drawing treatment.
This is the way to distinguish between imitation Rittal cabinets and ordinary cabinets. If you have any doubts or needs about this, please come to our website http://www.tongyuhengcheng.com Consult and understand!