MNS low-voltage withdrawable switchgear (hereinafter referred to as switchgear) is widely used in various low-voltage distribution systems such as power plants, substations, industrial and mining enterprises, buildings, hotels, municipal construction, etc. to meet the needs of the development of the power industry. The structural characteristics of MNS drawer cabinets are manifested in 12 aspects:
The MNS type low-voltage switchgear frame is a modular structure, and the basic framework is assembled from C-type steel. All structural components of the cabinet frame are galvanized and firmly connected to the basic cabinet frame through self tapping locking screws or 8.8 grade hexagonal bolts. In addition, corresponding components such as doors, partitions, installation brackets, and busbar functional units are assembled into a complete switchgear. The internal dimensions, component dimensions, and compartment dimensions of the switchgear vary according to modulus (E=25mm).
2. Each cabinet of the MNS type combined low-voltage switchgear is divided into three compartments, namely the horizontal busbar compartment (at the rear of the cabinet), the drawer compartment (at the front of the cabinet), and the cable compartment (at the bottom or right side of the cabinet). The rooms are separated from each other by steel plates or high-strength flame-retardant plastic functional boards, and there are metal plates with ventilation holes between the upper and lower drawers to effectively prevent accidents caused by arcing or short circuits between the switch components and other lines due to faults.
The structural design of the MNS low-voltage switchgear can meet the requirements of various inlet and outlet schemes: upper in and upper out, upper in and lower out, lower in and upper out, and lower in and lower out.
4. Compact design: accommodates a large number of functional units in a smaller space.
5. The structural components have strong universality and flexible assembly, with E=25mm as the modulus. The structure and withdrawable units can be combined arbitrarily to meet the needs of system design.
6. The busbar is protected by high-strength flame-retardant and high insulation plastic functional plates, which have anti fault arc performance and ensure safe and reliable operation and maintenance.
7. The mechanical interlocking mechanisms of various sizes of drawers comply with standard regulations, with three obvious positions for connection, testing, and separation, ensuring safety and reliability.
8. Adopting standard module design: it can form standard units for protection, operation, conversion, control, adjustment, measurement, indication, etc., and can be assembled arbitrarily according to requirements.
9. The use of high-strength flame-retardant engineering plastics effectively enhances protective safety performance.
10. High degree of generalization and standardization, convenient assembly. With reliable quality assurance.
11. The cabinet body can be selected with corresponding protection levels according to different requirements of the working environment.
12. Equipment protection continuity and reliability.
Have you understood the structural characteristics of MNS drawer cabinets? I hope it can help you. If you have any doubts or questions, please come to our website http://www.tongyuhengcheng.com Consult!