Electrical equipment manufacturers: what are the precautions for the installation of distribution box?
There are corresponding specifications for the installation of distribution box that we need to follow. Next, we will talk about the precautions for the installation of distribution box.
(1) The main distribution box, distribution box and switch box shall be set in the construction power distribution system, which shall be set in different levels according to the sequence of "main distribution open" and form a "three-level distribution" mode.
(2) The installation position of each distribution box and switch box of construction power distribution system shall be reasonable. The main distribution box should be close to the transformer or external power supply as far as possible to facilitate the introduction of power supply. The distribution box shall be installed in the central area where the electric equipment or load is relatively concentrated as far as possible to ensure the balance of three-phase load. The installation position of the switch box shall be close to the electrical equipment controlled by it as far as possible according to the site conditions and working conditions.
(3) To ensure the three-phase load balance of the temporary power distribution system, the power and lighting power on the construction site should form two power circuits, and the power distribution box and lighting distribution box should be set separately.
(4) All electrical equipment on the construction site must have their own special switch box.
(5) The cabinet and internal setting of distribution boxes at all levels must comply with safety regulations. The purpose of switchgear shall be indicated and the cabinet shall be numbered uniformly. The power supply shall be cut off and the door shall be locked when the distribution box is out of service. The fixed distribution box of complete electrical manufacturer shall be provided with fence and rain proof and smashing proof measures.
(6) The difference between distribution box and distribution cabinet. According to GB / t20641-2006 General requirements for empty shells of low voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies
The distribution box is generally used for household use, while the distribution cabinet is mostly used in centralized power supply, such as industrial power and construction power. The distribution box and the distribution cabinet belong to complete sets of equipment, the distribution box belongs to low-voltage complete sets of equipment, and the distribution cabinet has high voltage and low voltage.