GCS low voltage draw out switchgear is used in power generation and power supply systems with three-phase AC frequency of 50Hz, rated working voltage of 400V (690V) and rated current of 4000A and below as power, power distribution, centralized motor control and capacitance compensation. It is widely used in power plants, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, textile, high-rise buildings and other places. It can also be used in large power plants, petrochemical systems and other places with high automation and requiring computer interface.
This product meets the requirements of gb7251.1-1997 low voltage switchgear and control equipment and JB / t9661-1999 low voltage withdrawable switchgear
1. The frame adopts 8MF open section steel, and the main frame is installed with modules e = 20mm and 100mm Φ 9.2mm mounting hole makes the frame assembly flexible and convenient.
2. Each functional room of the switch cabinet is isolated from each other, and its compartment is divided into functional unit room, bus room and cable room. The function of each chamber is relatively independent.
3. The horizontal bus is arranged horizontally behind the cabinet to enhance the ability of bus to resist electric power, which is the basic measure to make the main circuit have high short-circuit strength.
4. The design of cable compartment makes it very convenient for cables to enter and exit up and down.
5. The module of drawer height is 160mm. The drawer changes only in height, and its width and depth remain unchanged. Drawers with the same functional units have good interchangeability. Rated current of unit circuit is 400A and below.
6. The drawer panel shall be provided with obvious marks of opening, closing, test, extraction and other positions. The drawer unit is equipped with mechanical interlocking device. 1. The drawer unit is the main body and has both drawout and fixation. It can be mixed and combined for arbitrary use.
7. The protection grade of the cabinet is ip30ip40, which can also be selected according to the needs of users.