As the name suggests, high and low voltage distribution cabinet is the distribution equipment used for power distribution, control, metering and connecting cables in the power supply system. Generally, high-voltage switchgear is used in power supply bureaus and substations, and then led to the low-voltage distribution cabinet through the step-down low-voltage side of the transformer.
The low-voltage distribution cabinet is the equipment of the power distribution device that meets the design functional requirements by assembling some protective devices such as switches, circuit breakers, fuses, buttons, indicator lights, instruments and wires into one. Commonly known as: high and low voltage switchgear or high and low voltage electrical complete equipment.
Function of each distribution cabinet
High voltage incoming cabinet, metering cabinet, high voltage outgoing cabinet, low voltage incoming cabinet, capacitor cabinet and low voltage outgoing cabinet. These distribution cabinets are the conventional configuration of the distribution room. Whether high voltage or low voltage are combined according to certain functions.
(1) High voltage incoming cabinet: it is a high-voltage cabinet that disconnects the high-voltage incoming power supply. In fact, it is not a real incoming cabinet. The incoming line is generally not connected to this cabinet, but to the isolation cabinet. However, it is called the incoming cabinet because it has a circuit breaker (vacuum) that can disconnect the incoming power supply.
(2) Metering cabinet: as the name suggests, it is a cabinet used to install watt hour meters and accurately measure how much electricity you use. There are no large components in the cabinet except Pt and CT.
(3) High voltage outgoing cabinet: it is used to distribute and transmit electric energy. It usually carries transformers or high-voltage electrical equipment (motors) and high-voltage compensation equipment.
(4) Low voltage incoming cabinet: it is generally the first cabinet from the transformer, also known as low main cabinet, which is used to control all the following electrical equipment. Its main switch generally adopts frame circuit breaker.
(5) Capacitor cabinet: its function is to compensate the power quality and improve the power factor!
(6) Low voltage outgoing cabinet: its function is to distribute and transmit electric energy. Unlike high voltage, it is basically directly to electrical equipment. The switch generally adopts molded case circuit breaker.