1. Determine the type and overall dimensions of the chassis
The type of chassis is determined through discussion, analysis, and comparison during the overall layout process, based on different product application requirements, to determine whether it is wall mounted, desktop mounted, or shelving. The size of the chassis is determined based on the size of the components inside the chassis, and then standard dimensions are selected based on this size; You can also choose to set standard external dimensions and then allocate the layout of components inside the box.
2. Panel design, arrangement and layout of components within the chassis
The size of the panel is determined after the type and size of the chassis are determined, and the selection and layout of various control and display devices on the panel should be comprehensively considered based on the requirements of the electrical schematic, ergonomics, styling, ventilation, and other factors. The arrangement of components inside the chassis is determined based on the electrical schematic diagram, the external dimensions and interrelationships of the main components and components, and considering the convenience and aesthetics of ventilation, vibration reduction, shielding, and wiring.
3. Detailed discussion of product technical indicators
The technical indicators of a product are a basis for design, manufacturing, and use, as well as an objective standard for inspecting product quality. In order to correctly design the chassis structure, it is necessary to delve into practical situations, discuss in detail the various technical indicators of the product, understand the structure and usage of similar products or similar types of products in many regions, and then determine the form of the structure.
4. Determine the structural form of chassis components
Drawing is the language of industry, and even a good design needs to be expressed in it. A clear and complete set of drawings is the premise and determination of a good product.
Stamping is a commonly used method in sheet metal processing, and stamping technology is generally divided into two categories: separate processes and forming processes.
1. The forming process is to make the stamping blank undergo plastic deformation without damage, and transform it into the desired product shape, which should also meet the requirements of scale and other aspects.
2. The separate process is to separate the stamped parts and blanks along the corresponding contour lines during the stamping process, and the quality of the separate sections of the stamped parts must also meet the corresponding requirements, which are selected by the customer's needs in the early stage.
Do you know the tips for sheet metal processing?
1. To avoid crushing and injuring people during sheet metal processing, transparent baffles should be installed at appropriate positions during sheet metal processing.
2. Strip shaped chips and spiral shaped long chips that occur during cutting should be removed in a timely manner using hooks and cannot be pulled by hand.
3. Keep the machine tools, tools, and work area clean and tidy, and do a good job of handover. When cleaning the work area after work, the power should be turned off and various tool handling handles should be placed in a stable position.
4. The loading and unloading of the chuck on the lathe spindle should be carried out after the corresponding shutdown, and the force of the electric motor should not be used to remove the chuck.
5. When it is necessary to use gauze to polish the surface of the workpiece, the cutting tool should be moved to a stable position and attention should be paid not to let hands and clothes touch the surface of the workpiece. When grinding the inner hole, it is not allowed to use fingers to support the gauze, and a wooden stick should be used instead.
6. When turning irregularly shaped workpieces, a balance block should be installed and cut after trial running for balance.
7. The protruding parts of the chuck, dial, and chicken heart clamp that hold the workpiece need to use protective covers to avoid twisting clothes and other parts of the body. If there is no protective cover, pay attention to maintaining corresponding intervals during operation.
8. It is strictly prohibited to place tools, fixtures, or workpieces on the lathe bed and spindle gearbox. When doing homework, gather your thoughts. Prohibit fatigue operation, chat operation, multi person operation, drunk operation, and smoking operation.
9. When clamping the tool, the protruding part of the tool head should not exceed 1.5 times the height of the tool body. The shape and scale of the gasket under the tool should be consistent with the shape and scale of the tool body, and the gasket should be as small and flat as possible.
10. Except for measuring tools that can be automatically measured during operation, the lathe should be stopped and the tool holder moved to an angle of Anduo before measuring the workpiece.
11. Before work, wear work clothes, tie up sleeves, and wear protective glasses. Female workers should wear work hats and distribute them in their hair protection hats. Gloves are not allowed to operate.