In order to ensure the normal power supply to the electric field, the instruments and electrical appliances on the distribution panel shall be regularly inspected and maintained, and records shall be made, so as to analyze the operation and power consumption at any time, find problems and eliminate hidden dangers in time.
For the low-voltage switchgear in operation, the following contents shall be checked:
(1) Whether the name, mark and number of the distribution panel and the electrical components on the panel are clear and correct, whether the positions of all operation handles, buttons and keys on the panel are consistent with the actual situation on site, whether the fixation is firm and whether the operation is flexible.
(2) Whether the "on", "off" and other signal indicators and other signal indications on the distribution panel are correct.
(3) Check whether the contacts of disconnectors, circuit breakers, fuses and mutual inductors are reliable and whether there is overheating and discoloration.
(4) Whether the insulation of secondary circuit conductor is damaged and aged.
(5) When the operation simulation board is marked on the distribution panel, whether the operation status of the simulation board corresponds to that of the on-site electrical equipment.
(6) Whether the instrument or dial glass is loose and whether the instrument indication is correct.
(7) Whether the lighting fixtures in the distribution room are in good condition, whether the illumination is bright and uniform, and whether there is glare when observing the instrument.
(8) Problems found during patrol inspection shall be handled in time and recorded.
Safety requirements for low voltage live working
For low-voltage live work, special personnel shall be assigned to monitor and use tools with insulating handle. When working, stand on dry insulation, wear insulating gloves, safety helmets and long sleeved clothes. It is strictly prohibited to use files, metal rulers, brushes and Dusters with metal objects.
When working on the low-voltage live line erected on the same pole of high and low voltage, first check the distance from the high-voltage line and take measures to prevent accidental collision with the high-voltage live equipment.
The above content is the electrical complete set introduced to you by Xiaobian today http://www.tongyuhengcheng.com For more information, please continue to pay attention to us.