From the structure can be divided into two types: fixed and extraction. GGD is a fixed cabinet, and the common GCK, GCS and MNS are drawer cabinets. Well, some people don't understand why there are three or more types of drawers. What's the difference between them? Today, MNS low-voltage drawer manufacturers make a brief introduction to the differences of various types of drawers.
1、 The drawer pushing mechanism of GCK cabinet is different from that of GCS and MNS cabinet.
The drawer is operated by opening or with door. When opening the door, the drawer adopts the handle type two position operating mechanism, the handle type three position operating mechanism and the screw type pushing mechanism. When operating with the door, the drawer adopts the cxjg type operating mechanism.
MNS drawer adopts knot embedded: through the operating mechanism installed on the drawer panel, the switch can be turned on and off, tested, isolated and locked within the range of 360 degrees of rotation, and the drawer can be pulled in and out through the transmission between gear and cam.
2、 The difference between GCS and traditional Chinese medicine is as follows
1. Different cabinet forms: GCS cabinet can only be used as single-sided operation cabinet with a depth of 800. MNS cabinet can be used as double-sided operation cabinet with a depth of 1000.
2. Different places of origin: independent research and development of GCs in China. MNS was introduced from ABB. GCS has been put on the market since 1996, and many aspects are modeled after MNS, such as horizontal bus, incoming and outgoing lines, etc.
3. Different steel section assembly: GCS is assembled by 8MF (KS) section steel, while MNS is assembled by C (KB) section steel. In terms of strength, GCS is better than MNS. But from the aesthetic point of view, MNS is better than GCS, many manufacturers use C profile to make GCs. The original design of GCs can only achieve 4000A high current, while MNS can achieve a higher current. After many improvements, GCS now reaches 6300A.
4. The drawer mechanism is different: GCS adopts rotary propulsion mechanism (cjg-1 ~ 3), while MNS adopts large interlock. In contrast, GCS drawer is more labor-saving than MNS drawer.
5. Different installation module: the installation module of MNS cabinet is 25 mm, while that of GCs is 20 mm. GCs can be used as 11 layers drawer at most, and MNS can be used as 9 layers x2. So GCS has up to 22 drawers and MNS has up to 72 drawers. MNS has advantages in small current, while GCS has advantages in large current.
Through the above explanation, you should roughly understand the difference between GCS, GSK and MNS. We can make comparison and selection according to the different characteristics and uses of the project when purchasing. I hope the above contents will be helpful to you. For more information, please click: MNS low voltage drawer manufacturer http://www.tongyuhengcheng.com .