Although the low-voltage drawer cabinet is not a high-risk equipment, but daily inspection is essential, and individual period of fault inspection and regular inspection need to be paid attention to. So what problems should we pay attention to when checking the low-voltage drawer cabinet? The inspection of MNS low-voltage drawer cabinet needs to pay attention to many problems. In the process of daily inspection and troubleshooting, it is not only necessary to remove the fault and replace the accessories, but also try to do all-round inspection every time.
Daily inspection items of low voltage drawer cabinet include:
1. Whether the name, mark and number of the power distribution cabinet and the electrical components in the cabinet are clear and correct, whether the positions of all the operation handles, buttons and keys on the panel are consistent with the site conditions, and whether the fixation is firm.
2. Whether the signal lights and other signals indicating "on" and "off" on the power distribution cabinet are correct.
3. Whether the contacts of disconnector, circuit breaker, fuse and mutual inductor are reliable, and whether there is overheating and discoloration.
4. Whether the operation status of the simulation board is corresponding to that of the field electrical equipment.
5. Whether the instrument or dial glass is loose and whether the instrument indication is correct.
6. Whether the lighting in the distribution room is in good condition and the illumination is appropriate.
7. Carefully record the problems found in the inspection and the on-site treatment.
Pay attention to the following problems when checking MNS low-voltage drawer cabinet:
1. Appearance inspection: check whether there is displacement, paint dropping, corrosion, rust, deformation, discoloration, peculiar smell, etc. These may be some parts of the failure, but has not yet affected the power transmission, but the security risks already exist. Displacement or cabinet tilt are not conducive to the safe use of low-pressure drawer cabinet, to be corrected in time; paint, deformation: may be caused by mechanical external force, whether there is spring jump; corrosion, rust, discoloration is caused by chemical agents or sewage corrosion or arc, flame; odor: mostly due to high temperature, fire and other reasons, these basic problems are not obvious We must check.
2. Temperature inspection: temperature is a common method to inspect power system faults. Most circuit faults are caused by short circuit, overvoltage, overload and other reasons, so temperature inspection is very important.
3. Debris inspection: whether there are residual bodies of damaged accessories in the process of replacing accessories for low-voltage drawer cabinet, and a large number of thread ends, parts and scrap iron will be left in the process of component installation, some of which will be attached to the surface or inner layer of components, so the cleaning work must be careful and careful to ensure that the details are clean.
4. Mechanical inspection: the circuit breaker and low-voltage drawer can be operated flexibly without jamming. If so, check the cause and repair properly.
5. Check the lubricating oil: high voltage circuit breaker, low voltage drawer and other moving contacts, there is an appropriate amount of neutral lubricating grease, check whether there is leakage and other phenomena.
6. System parameter inspection: check the production and installation of the busbar in the drawer cabinet, check whether the busbar phase sequence is correct, and whether the installation operation is carried out in strict accordance with the drawing planning and safe power distribution connection standard. Generally, the inspection is carried out after the initial installation, and there is no need to inspect every time in the later stage. Before switching on the power supply, the replacement accessories need to be inspected once for the installation of the circuit system.
In the use process of MNS low-voltage drawer cabinet, the general daily inspection is so much work, but it is based on the first safe and qualified installation. If it is the first installation, there are too many things to check.
Thank you for reading. I hope the above content will help you. For more information, please click http://tyhc.jnzyjz.cn .