1、 Basic introduction of high and low voltage distribution cabinet
As the name suggests, high and low voltage distribution cabinet is the power distribution equipment used for power distribution, control, metering and cable connection in power supply system. Generally, high voltage switch cabinet is used in Power Supply Bureau and substation, and then led to low voltage distribution cabinet through transformer step-down low voltage side.
The low-voltage distribution cabinet in the distribution board, control box, switch box, which is through some switches, circuit breakers, fuses, buttons, indicator lights, instruments, wires and other protective devices assembled into one to achieve the design function requirements of the distribution device equipment. Commonly known as: high and low voltage switchgear or high and low voltage electrical equipment.
2、 Electrical complete set: function of each distribution cabinet
High voltage incoming cabinet, metering cabinet, high voltage outgoing cabinet, low voltage incoming cabinet, capacitor cabinet, low voltage outgoing cabinet, these distribution cabinets are the conventional configuration of the distribution room, whether high voltage or low voltage are combined according to certain functions.
(1) High voltage incoming cabinet: it is a high-voltage cabinet to cut off the high-voltage incoming power supply. In fact, it is not a real incoming cabinet. The incoming line is generally not connected to this cabinet, but to the isolation cabinet. However, it has a circuit breaker (vacuum) to cut off the incoming power supply, so it is called incoming cabinet.
(2) Metering cabinet: as the name suggests, it is used to install watt hour meter, which can accurately measure how much electricity you use. Except Pt and CT, the cabinet has no big components.
(3) High voltage outlet cabinet: its function is to distribute and transmit electric energy. Generally, it is equipped with transformer or high-voltage electrical equipment (motor) and high-voltage compensation equipment.
(4) Low voltage incoming cabinet: it is generally a cabinet from the transformer, also known as low main cabinet, which is used to control all the electrical equipment below. Its main switch generally adopts frame circuit breaker.
(5) Capacitor cabinet: its function is to compensate power quality and improve power factor!
(6) Low voltage outlet cabinet: its function is to distribute and transmit electric energy. Different from high voltage, it is basically directly connected to electrical equipment. Moulded case circuit breaker is generally used as switch.