There are several miniature circuit breakers installed at home, some of which are connected to ups and server equipment. Why does the current suddenly change a lot from 12:00 to 2:00 in the evening, causing several circuit breakers connected to server equipment to trip, not in the daytime, and not every night? Why? Electrical complete sets of equipment manufacturers to do an analysis!
Check the content of the following points, under normal conditions, if there is no problem with the design, it will not appear the above kind of situation, if there is such a situation, there is a possibility of virtual line connection, it is recommended to check the line as far as possible.
1. Check the electrical equipment under the distribution cabinet (distribution cabinet, box type substation, distribution box), and check whether there is high power output during the incident period.
2. Check the line connection inside the distribution cabinet (distribution cabinet, box type substation, distribution box) and to the electrical equipment, and check whether there is virtual connection.
3. Investigate whether human factors (misoperation, etc.) caused short circuit during the incident.
4. Check whether the electrical equipment (distribution cabinet, box type substation and distribution box) is damaged (during the period from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m., the power consumption peak is low, and the line voltage is relatively high. If the equipment itself is at the edge of damage, such as diode, it may break down instantaneously when the voltage reaches a certain level, and then cause short circuit)
As for the causes of distribution box tripping, there may be the following reasons:
1. Check the air switch for damage.
2. Check whether the air switch wiring is correct. Incorrect and rewired from the beginning.
3. Check the line insulation at the load side of the air switch. If the short circuit is grounded, the switch can be normally closed only after the fault is eliminated.
Electrical equipment company tips: if a power on the trip, clarify that the line is short circuit to ground.