Sheet metal chassis design and processing are more complex, it needs to make some metal sheet by hand or use tools to deform it, and design it into the shape and size that customers need. In this process, some parts need to be processed by welding to achieve the design objectives. The material selection of sheet metal cabinet is very careful, generally choose those more solid materials.
The sheet metal parts used in the cabinet are mainly completed by laser cutting, metal bonding, plasma cutting, precision welding and so on. It can be seen how complex the manufacturing process is. This can not only ensure the reasonable and firm external structure of the sheet metal chassis, but also meet the needs of users, so the sales of sheet metal chassis has become powerful. It is also because the role of sheet metal chassis is very important, so its design and production are relatively strict, which can ensure the performance of sheet metal chassis to be brought into full play.
Chassis cabinet sheet metal processing rigid, solid, reliable, easy to operate, through the coordination and control of professionals, to achieve good cabinet effect. Because the role of chassis sheet metal processing is very big, now many industries are using sheet metal chassis. Sheet metal chassis is indispensable in the computer room, which can protect the sheet metal chassis equipment well. When designing the basic skills, the manufacturer pays great attention to the design of sheet metal chassis.
(1) Blanking: it refers to the technological process of obtaining the shape of sheet metal products by using dies on ordinary presses or other equipment.
(2) Punching: refers to the workpiece by ordinary punch and die processing hole process.
(3) Punch convex hull: it refers to the process of forming convex shape of workpiece with die in punch or hydraulic press.
(4) Punching and tearing: also known as "punching bridge", refers to the process of forming a bridge like shape of the workpiece with a die in a punch or hydraulic press.
(5) Hole extraction: also known as "flanging", refers to the process of flanging the round hole formed on the workpiece by using the die on the ordinary punch or other equipment. Process.
(6) Tapping: refers to the processing of internal thread on the workpiece.
(7) Leveling: refers to the process of using other equipment to level the workpiece before and after processing.
(8) Return teeth: refers to the process of repairing the secondary screw teeth of the workpiece with teeth in advance.
(9) Drilling: refers to the drilling machine or milling machine on the use of a drill on the workpiece drilling process.
(10) Chamfering: refers to the use of molds, files, grinders, etc. to process the sharp corners of the workpiece.
Good sheet metal processing, customer demand is very important, but more important is the quality of sheet metal parts. I hope the above contents about Jinan chassis cabinet are helpful to you. Thank you for reading.